A new [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Jamie Foxx Celebrates 50th B’day Old-School Style
- Is This The Answer To Why Christmas Toy Prices Are So HIGH?
- Video Released of Former Dallas Cowboy Damontre Moore in Street Fight
- The Doors Set to Release Final Filmed Concert from Isle of Wight
- Richie Sambora Talks Bon Jovi’s Hall of Fame Induction & Reunion
- Deaf Arlington Martin Football Player Feels The Roar Of The Crowd At AT&T Stadium
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Receives A Star On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- This 16-Year-Old Going Crazy After Getting Accepted Into Harvard Is The Best Viral Video To End 2017
- New Cheetos Popcorn is Coming to Select Regal Cinemas
- Free Same Day Shipping Will Now Be Available To Amazon Prime Members