Rock and Roll hall of Fame member Art Garfunkle has been added to the all-star line-up paying tribute to the Rollings Stones at Carnegie Hall on March 13th. The concert, which already boasts a fantastic bill of 21 artists, will feature songs from the iconic Stones collection Hot Rocks 1964-1971. Already on the bill are: Marianne Faithfull, Ronnie Spector, The Mountain Goats, Rosanne Cash, TV on the Radio & Jovanotti, Glen Hansard, Peaches, Marc Cohn, Taj Mahal, Steve Earle, Carolina Chocolate Drops, Jackie Greene and Rich Robinson (The Black Crowes).
The concert is the eighth installment of the series to raise money for music education programs for underprivileged youth. 100% of the proceeds go to eighr music education non-profits: The American Symphony Orchestra Music Notes, Church Street School of Music, Young Audiences, Music Unites, FIKS (Fixing Instruments for Kids in Schools); and newly added beneficiaries The Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation, Midori and Friends, and The Center for Arts Education.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- Rebekah Black And Sybil Summers At ICE! At The Gaylord Texan
- WATCH: 2017 Euless Fire Department Christmas Video
- REVIEWS: “Beyond Skyline” – “Ferdinand” – “Star Wars: The Last Jedi”
- 98.7K-LUV’s Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: Dec. 15-17
- No More Toll-Road Plans For Texas Over The Next 10 Years
- Most Americans Going Into Debt This Christmas
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Dirk Says He Might Come Back For Another Season
- Study Shows People Are Calling Ubers Rather Than Ambulances