The summer concert festival season is rapidly approaching and now fans have a convenient one-stop online shop…
It’s where they can get information, lineups, and links to festivals across the country.
Festheads.com bills itself as “the ultimate festival guide to North America’s annual musical celebrations” where “music enthusiasts can easily discover, explore, share and relive the festival experience.”
Festheads.com creator Jason Kimball said, “In this digital world, people are craving the connection to their music that festivals provide. For us, this was really about sharing our passion and allowing other like-minded festheads to connect.” Pretty much everything from the Coachella Valley Music Festival to The Decibel Festival, Bonnaroo, plus anything in between & beyond.
I think this modern mania hit its stride with WOODSTOCK back in ’69. Nothing says “intimate concert experience” like a modest crowd of 200,000, right? lol ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Bob Seger Talks Health Issues & New Glenn Frey-Inspired Album
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Gene Simmons Apologizes to Fox News for Bizarre Behavior
- Steely Dan’s Donald Fagen Suing Walter Becker’s Estate
- The Limited Edition 2017 KLUV Christmas Ornament
- Artists Remember David Cassidy
- ‘Partridge Family’ Star David Cassidy Dead at 67
- Chief Hopper From ‘Stranger Things’ Dances to Rock and Roll Favorites: Watch