In 2007, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Peter Frampton[/lastfm] starred in a TV commercial for Geico insurance…now he’s back on your TV pushing something else:
Peter’s featured in a new ad for the Buick Verano.
Dubbed “Life’s unexpected pleasures,” the leader of a bar band is seen telling his audience, “Our guitar player is sick. We found a replacement. Mr. Peter Frampton.”
Frampton then walks on, says, “Hello Dale’s Roadhouse” and plays the opening lick to “Do You Feel Like We Do.”
Frampton’s 35th anniversary Frampton Comes Alive tour continues on the road. No word on if they’re driving Veranos to the gigs. Video: Buick Verano car spot with Peter. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Diana Ross Accepts Lifetime Achievement Honors at the AMAs
- Diana Ross Accepts Lifetime Achievement Honor at the AMAs
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates 25 Years of ‘The Bodyguard’ with Soundtrack Medley
- Hall & Oates’ John Oates Explores Americana on New Solo Album
- The Dallas Holiday Parade Is Happening
- Gene Simmons Banned From Fox News Headquarters… For Life
- U2 Release ‘American Soul’ Featuring Kendrick Lamar
- Blake Powers – Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: Nov. 17-19
- Learn How Critics Feel About “Justice League”, “The Star” & “Wonder”
- TODAY’S MUST WATCH VIDEO: Jimmy Kimmel’s “The Terrific Ten”