And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Bob Seger Talks Health Issues & New Glenn Frey-Inspired Album
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Gene Simmons Apologizes to Fox News for Bizarre Behavior
- Steely Dan’s Donald Fagen Suing Walter Becker’s Estate
- The Limited Edition 2017 KLUV Christmas Ornament
- Artists Remember David Cassidy
- ‘Partridge Family’ Star David Cassidy Dead at 67
- Chief Hopper From ‘Stranger Things’ Dances to Rock and Roll Favorites: Watch