The Biggest Loser producers are having a hard time considering the remain contestants of the show have walked off and are all threatening to quit.
Sounds like a big fat problem.
TMZ is reporting that multiple sources connected with the show have said a mutiny has taken place when contestants learned of a secret “twist” that could affect their shot at the $250,000 grand prize.
The twist? Producers are considering bringing back previous contestants to compete for the grand prize.
As you can imagine, current contestants were very upset. They felt it was unfair that eliminated contestants get a second chance at the big prize. They banded together and walked off the show in protest in the middle of shooting an episode.
TMZ is reporting sources have said big wigs have shut the production down for at least a week while they handle the situation
NBC had no comment on the big problem. If the problem goes on much longer however the network may get interested in shedding a few unwanted pounds too.
- Jamie Foxx Celebrates 50th B’day Old-School Style
- Is This The Answer To Why Christmas Toy Prices Are So HIGH?
- Video Released of Former Dallas Cowboy Damontre Moore in Street Fight
- The Doors Set to Release Final Filmed Concert from Isle of Wight
- Richie Sambora Talks Bon Jovi’s Hall of Fame Induction & Reunion
- Deaf Arlington Martin Football Player Feels The Roar Of The Crowd At AT&T Stadium
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Receives A Star On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- This 16-Year-Old Going Crazy After Getting Accepted Into Harvard Is The Best Viral Video To End 2017
- New Cheetos Popcorn is Coming to Select Regal Cinemas
- Free Same Day Shipping Will Now Be Available To Amazon Prime Members