Looking for more room for his expanding family, Sir Elton John has moved from his high-rise condo to low-slung digs in the swank, star-studded Trousdale Estates section of Beverly Hills.
The house, built in 1966, is gated and was most recently listed at $7.695 million. It has a three-bedroom, 3.5 bath main house, and a staff bedroom with its own bathroom. It has also come equipped with a pool cabana with a lounge, gym, and bath
Inside are low-key details such as white-oak flooring, which was spiffed up by celebrity decorator Martyn Lawrence-Bullard with bright, full-wall murals of Keith Haring artwork and other such eye-popping details.
The Floor-ceiling windows with great views of the city, an open floor plan, and state of the art kitchen all add to the appeal of this house.
Outside the plunge pool and covered portico provide a paradise right in Elton’s backyard.
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Bob Seger Talks Health Issues & New Glenn Frey-Inspired Album
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Gene Simmons Apologizes to Fox News for Bizarre Behavior
- Steely Dan’s Donald Fagen Suing Walter Becker’s Estate
- The Limited Edition 2017 KLUV Christmas Ornament
- Artists Remember David Cassidy
- ‘Partridge Family’ Star David Cassidy Dead at 67
- Chief Hopper From ‘Stranger Things’ Dances to Rock and Roll Favorites: Watch