Kohl’s has team up with the Fox power house American Idol to create a new clothing line inspired by the show, Authentic Icon.
Ruben Studdard and his newsboy caps? Kelly Clarkson and her favorite flared jeans? Adam Lambert and those shiny dark suits?
Authentic Icon will be sold from April through June of this year to go along with the latest season of American Idol.
David Luner, executive vice president of American Idol‘s production company FremantleMedia Enterprises has said, “For over a decade American Idol has seamlessly woven fashion and music together to transform lives and create music icons.”
Authentic Icon clothes hit the junior’s and young men’s departments of Kohl’s and kohls.com in April 2012.
What do you think of the new American Idol inspired clothing line?
- Diana Ross Accepts Lifetime Achievement Honors at the AMAs
- Diana Ross Accepts Lifetime Achievement Honor at the AMAs
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates 25 Years of ‘The Bodyguard’ with Soundtrack Medley
- Hall & Oates’ John Oates Explores Americana on New Solo Album
- The Dallas Holiday Parade Is Happening
- Gene Simmons Banned From Fox News Headquarters… For Life
- U2 Release ‘American Soul’ Featuring Kendrick Lamar
- Blake Powers – Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: Nov. 17-19
- Learn How Critics Feel About “Justice League”, “The Star” & “Wonder”
- TODAY’S MUST WATCH VIDEO: Jimmy Kimmel’s “The Terrific Ten”