Robin Gibb, of the Bee Gee’s, had to be emitted into the hospital again recently to undergo emergency surgery.
Gibb’s representatives confirmed the singer had surgery on a twisted bowel on March 25th. The cancer he’s been treating is still in remission but all appearances leading up to his Titanic Requiem concert debut next month have been cancelled.
Last week Gibb told the public his cancer was in remission and doctors had informed the 62-year-0ld he was winning his battle against colon and liver cancer.
“I am beating cancer and can’t wait to carry on with my work,” Gibb said, according to Sunday’s Daily Mail. “I could not have done it without Dwina [wife]. She has never left my side and is a wonderful person.”
With Gibbs current hospital stint and the cancer in remission chances remain good that he will, at minimum, be able to atten the April 10th premiere concert ofThe Titanic Requiem,the new album he, his son RJ and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra created to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the ship’s sinking.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Tom Petty’s Cause of Death Ruled Accidental Overdose
- Tom Petty Autopsy Report Released
- REVIEWS: “I, Tonya” (Margot Robbie) – “Call Me By Your Name” (Armie Hammer)
- Blake Powers’ “Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW” – Jan. 19-21
- “Jersey Shore” Star Mike “The Situation” Facing Prison Time and Major Fine For Tax Evasion
- Texas Police Department Writes Man Note For Weather Related Day Off
- These Cats And Dogs Think They’re Siblings And It’s Adorable
- Krispy Kreme Is Asking YOU To Vote For A New Glazed Doughnut Flavor
- Here’s What Happens To Your Body When You Eat A Tide Pod
- ‘Heathers’ Reboot Red-Band Trailer Released