Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Bob Seger Talks Health Issues & New Glenn Frey-Inspired Album
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Gene Simmons Apologizes to Fox News for Bizarre Behavior
- Steely Dan’s Donald Fagen Suing Walter Becker’s Estate
- The Limited Edition 2017 KLUV Christmas Ornament
- Artists Remember David Cassidy
- ‘Partridge Family’ Star David Cassidy Dead at 67
- Chief Hopper From ‘Stranger Things’ Dances to Rock and Roll Favorites: Watch