Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- Rebekah Black And Sybil Summers At ICE! At The Gaylord Texan
- WATCH: 2017 Euless Fire Department Christmas Video
- REVIEWS: “Beyond Skyline” – “Ferdinand” – “Star Wars: The Last Jedi”
- 98.7K-LUV’s Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: Dec. 15-17
- No More Toll-Road Plans For Texas Over The Next 10 Years
- Most Americans Going Into Debt This Christmas
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Dirk Says He Might Come Back For Another Season
- Study Shows People Are Calling Ubers Rather Than Ambulances