Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Diana Ross Accepts Lifetime Achievement Honors at the AMAs
- Diana Ross Accepts Lifetime Achievement Honor at the AMAs
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates 25 Years of ‘The Bodyguard’ with Soundtrack Medley
- Hall & Oates’ John Oates Explores Americana on New Solo Album
- The Dallas Holiday Parade Is Happening
- Gene Simmons Banned From Fox News Headquarters… For Life
- U2 Release ‘American Soul’ Featuring Kendrick Lamar
- Blake Powers – Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: Nov. 17-19
- Learn How Critics Feel About “Justice League”, “The Star” & “Wonder”
- TODAY’S MUST WATCH VIDEO: Jimmy Kimmel’s “The Terrific Ten”