I love Hootie and The Blowfish! (Photo by Rick Diamond/Getty Images for the T.J. Martell Foundation)
I may not be undefeated, but I feel a long win streak on the rise!
I’m currently sporting a record of 86-1!!!
Today features Rebekah VS David.
David lost, getting 3 out of 5!!!
1. Bruce Springsteeen plays Sunday at this weekend’s Music Fest in downtown Dallas. For years, Bruce has been known by this nickname – and he’s never been very fond of it.
2. Sunday’s Duck Commander 500 at TMS takes its name from A&E’s “Duck Dynasty” reality series, and specifically a device made by the show’s Robertson Family. What is a Duck Commander?
3. Darius Rucker will sing the National Anthem at Monday night’s college basketball championship, backed by the choir from Dallas’ Booker T. Washington High School. What was the name of Rucker’s band before he became a solo artist?
4. Tim McGraw is also in town this weekend for a Saturday show at Reunion Park. Who is this wildly succesful singer/actor married to?
5. Conan O’Brien wrapped up a week of shows at the Majestic Theater yesterday. Name either of the two big shows Conan wrote for before becoming the host of his own talk show.