Now, it's getting it's own Disney ride! (Photo by Mark Ashman/Disney Parks via Getty Images)
I’m now sporting a record of 190-4!!! Today features me (Rebekah) VS Lee.
Lee lost, getting just 3 out of 5 questions right.
1. Darius Rucker is speaking about what it’s like to be one of the very few Black artists in Country music. Darius started out as the lead singer for the group Hootie…?
2. Robin Thicke said in court that he was high when the hit “Blurred Lines” was written, even though he got a writing credit. The estate of Marvin Gaye is suing for all royalties saying the tune is…what?
3. In spite of summer rumors they were breaking up, Beyonce and Jay Z don’t seem to be – especially after Jay Z changed the lyrics of “Beach Is Better” live on-stage to “she’s what with another one”?
4. A few days ago we mentioned a “Married…With Children” spinoff featuring Bud Bundy, all grown up. Now we’re hearing of a spinoff based on Rusty Griswold, with guest appearances from Chevy Chase and Beverly De Angelo – from “National Lampoon’s…”
5. They’re replacing the Maelstrom, the Norwegian boat ride at Disney World in Florida – and replacing with a new one based on the adventures on Anna and Else from the movie…?