That's one lucky baby! (Photo by Anthony Harvey/Getty Images)
I’m now sporting a record of 226-5!!! Today features me (Rebekah) VS Vicki.
Vicki lost, getting just 3 out of 5 right!!!
1. Almost time to break out Adam Sandler’s “Thanksgiving Song”. Adam first performed that song on November 21, 1992…on what TV show?
2. Glen Larson – who created “Battlestar Galactica”, “Knight Rider” and “Magnum PI” – passed away at age 77 over the weekend. What does “PI” stand for?
3. “A Christmas Story: The Musical” is coming to the Dallas Summer Musicals in two weeks. In the story, Ralphie wants what for Christmas?
4. If anyone had a bad weekend, Bill Cosby probably had a worse one – and now he’s cancelled appearances with both Letterman and Queen Latifah. On “The Cosby Show”, Cliff Huxtable was what kind of doctor?
5. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are reportedly about to by an island off Australia – where they say they plan to build North West her own private…what?