Winner, winner, chicken dinner! We got a hot one today! Congrats to Mark for getting all 5 questions right!
Here’s how the game works…we have 5 random questions about DFW. If you can answer all 5 correctly, you win $100!!! Miss one question and you’re done, finished, out! For each wrong answer until someone gets all 5 right, we’ll add $10 to the jackpot – and start over with question #1 with a new contestant tomorrow.
Today, Mark was our lucky winner, getting all 5 right!
1. This ranch was depicted as the Ewing Family home in the TV series Dallas, but it’s actually in the town of Parker.
2. He was an outlaw who robbed banks with Bonnie Parker in the 1930s, and is buried in Western Heights Cemetery off Ft. Worth Avenue.
3. In the original Robocop, this downtown Dallas government building served as headquarters for OCP.
4. Up until Dallas annexed this part of town southwest of the Trinity River in 1903, it was its own city.
5. TCU plays at Amon G. Carter, and SMU plays at Gerald J. Ford. Who plays at Apogee Stadium?
©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.