In case you can't tell, this is the inside of Northpark. (Photo by Peter Larsen/Getty Images For Victoria's Secret)
Winner, winner, chicken dinner! We got a hot one today! Congrats to Eric for getting all 5 questions right!
Here’s how the game works…we have 5 random questions about DFW. If you can answer all 5 correctly, you win $100!!! Miss one question and you’re done, finished, out! For each wrong answer until someone gets all 5 right, we’ll add $10 to the jackpot – and start over with question #1 with a new contestant tomorrow.
Today, Eric won $110!!!
1. The world’s largest and most powerful particle collider was originally going to be built near what north Texas city?
2. Born in Turkey, Texas, he lived his last years in Ft. Worth, and is still known as the King of Western Swing.
3. When this opened in 1965, it was the largest climate-controlled retail center in the world.
4. The USS Fort Worth is a Freedom-class littoral combat ship in the United States Navy. What is the USS Dallas?
5. Finish the sentence: The Six Flags Over Texas are United States, the Confederacy, Texas…and?