According to foodbeast.com, each year, the turkey pros at Butterball field some pretty crazy questions.
Here are a few from previous Thanksgivings:
- “How do I roast my turkey so it gets golden brown tan lines – in the shape of a turkey bikini?”
- “I carved my turkey with a chainsaw … is the chain grease going to affect my turkey?”
- “Why does my turkey have no breast meat?”
- “It’s my first Thanksgiving and I have a tiny apartment-sized oven … how much will my turkey expand when cooking?”
- “How do I get my turkey to stop sudsing? Is a soapy turkey recoverable?”
Yes, a Butterball turkey cooking pro actually answered these questions, and others, which you’ll see by clicking the source link below.
The Butterball turkey hotline is 1-800-BUTTERBALL (1-800-288-8372). You can also email or text.
I have one! How long would it take to cook a 20 pound turkey, with a World War II handheld flamethrower?
Source: http://www.foodbeast.com & Blake Powers
©2015 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed