I gasp with glee when I come across items that do double-duty. There’s something so… efficient about it! Saving space, time and money. Here are a handful of triple threats to inspire the imagination.
Cases in point:
1. It’s an ironing board AND mirror! Ingenious!
2. He’ll be crawling either way: it’s a onesie AND mop! Put that cutie to work.
3. For your favorite cook-musician: drumstick spoons beat eggs AND cymbals!
4. They’re houseshoes AND nightlights! Slip these on for sight and safety.
5. It’s an armrest AND an end table! These are all over Etsy!
I’ in search of more double-duty items. Tell me of any cool inventions you’ve seen or used that make great gifts in the comments below, and Merry Christmas!