By Jenny Q

Victor Pratt had been cooking and consuming rattlesnakes since he was a kid.  “I know to cook them and cut the heads off and stuff.  They taste like chicken.  It’s not bad.”

Unfortunately, at a family birthday party in Arizona, Pratt self admittedly was acting like a “buddy,” and not a “father.”  As Pratt was handling the snake, getting ready to fire it up on the grill, he tried to show off by prying its mouth open.  The snake then bit him.  Twice.

He had been bitten once before, so he knew to take action immediately.  His son drove him to a nearby hospital, before he was airlifted to another facility in Phoenix.

He was given over twenty doses of antivenom, wand was kept sedated for five days.  He is currently recovering in the hospital.

Via Fox 8


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 98.7 KLUV App
K-LUV Our Newsletter!
KLUV World Tour

Listen Live